We’re a little crazy about our devotion to high-quality food here at Shoo Mama’s. We believe that freshness and taste go hand-in-hand. We try to buy as much as we can from local farms. Here are a few of the great partners that help supply the delicious food here at Shoo Mama’s.
- John F. Martin & Sons of Lancaster County brings us fantastic meats & cheeses.
- Our milk, butter and cream come to us from Baily’s Dairy.
- We get pasture-raised Angus beef from K&M Farms.
- Martin’s Quality Eggs of Lancaster County delivers our eggs.
- Our mushrooms arrive fresh from our friends at Phillips Mushroom Farm.
- We buy only the freshest, most succulent local produce from great partners like Thornbury Farm, Wynnorr Farm and Pete’s Produce.
All products are organic, natural and locally-sourced when possible. We also specialize in gluten-free food preparation, and have tasty options for vegetarians. Shoo Mama’s is a peanut-free facility, and we are happy to accommodate any food allergies you may have.